Now crawling, pulling himself up, and walking along things-sometimes even transferring from one chair to another {or the bathtub to the toilet} while cruising along, our world has changed!
Micah is struggling with sharing his toys and being nice or 'kind' to Jude. It kind of breaks my heart when he is so rude, but is also super convicting to think of the ways I treat others the exact same...just with a little less whining. We're working on helping him see that Jude wants to play with him and that he can't take toys away from Jude. We have entered a new phase, with both boys, and its sometimes overwhelming!
The many faces of Jude:
Is that drool I see? Uhh, YUP! Jude just popped his top right tooth through yesterday and the left one is all but through. Lots of nursing, holding, and keeping close by these days. Oh well, at least I know what to blame!
These next two pictures were taken when Micah and Jude were playing in Jude's crib. I have stopped letting them play in there, at least for the time being. Their rough housing was making me too anxious. Jude is a tough cookie, but Micah still gets too carried away at times and I felt like it was breeding some aggressive behaviors...wait....he's a two year old boy, EVERYTHING breeds agression! You can see a blur of Micah in the bottom right.
He LOVES to sit and watch the world go by. If he's fussy we just sit in front of the door and he cheers right up. The Vitamin D probably does him some good too!
I love these pics! And yes, we do occasionally put real clothes on the boy...he doesn't ALWAYS wear his pj's!
My mom brought this pioneer seed corn hat up one day. She had found it while cleaning out stuff from our childhood. It is a kid-sized hat...and too stinkin cute. I think this was on our "Christmas" morning because Jason got that stocking cap in his stocking....okay, now I'm starting to feel like Dr. Suess!
Yup, still cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment