Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Week In The Life- June 4-7

I'm totally stealing this idea from my good friend, Steph. I'm pretty sure she stole it from someone else. We all struggle to keep track of what happened when, and to make time to document it. Here's my feeble attempt...in no particular order!

*Apparently Blogger is possessed today, bear with me.

6pm- Post bath wrestle.
Micah and Jude are really starting to wrestle. It is...interesting. They aren't doing it out of an angry heart or evil. So, I am doing my best to sit back and let boys be boys.



































7:50 am- Prep for long sweaty walk. Jude flat out refuses to wear any protective gear. Sun hat-instantly on floor, baby bandz- torn off and worn around neck. Sigh. I give up.

The early morning walks have been great for my heart-physical and emotional, waistline, and tan. Win win.



12pm- Discover a tree frog camping out on our patio table. The frog stayed there all day and night...pooped, and then left. Micah LOVED it.




5pm- Perfecting 2 things...potty training and silly faces before washing off the dirt accumulated while helping mommy plant tomato plants.

In other news, we bought a new *new to us* van. More to come on that soon...and pictures of the EPIC Hawkeye decal it came with :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Nice post! Maybe I should try what you are doing and walk with the kids earlier in the morning...it is sooo hot later in the day. Love the potty pics :) And wow, your Micah sure does look like Jason!

Jen Essington