Welcome to our new adventure called blogging. We finally drank the kool-aid and decided blogging was a good idea.
I (Dollie) will probably be doing most of the posts, as Jason isn't as excited about it as I am. Hopefully we can use this to keep all of you that dont live close by in touch with our soon-to-be addition...and us.
I am currently on the verge of 30 weeks and growing every day. I honestly don't know whats going to happen to my girth over the next 10 weeks, but I'm slightly afraid. Baby Blackley is fond of my right ribcage AND my bladder...but thats okay, it helps me know 'its' okay.
We have our crib put together. Jason was so cute, we went over and got it from some very generous people we know one wednesday morning and he had it put together by the time I got home from work that night.
This is a test run...so I'll post more later.
1 comment:
yxuvbHi Baby Blackley,
Your mommy is my niece so that makes you my grand niece or nephew. I also think of you as my GREAT niece or nephew because you are a great addition to our family. I pray for you every day (and your mommy and daddy too). I hope you can feel God's love each day as you grow and prepare to enter this big world. We love all of you very much.
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment