Bear with me as I re-cap...in no particular order!
Cute? I think Yes! This was actually taken yesterday, so technically, this could be Jude's 6 month picture-although I didn't mark it as usual.
Since the Chiefs are doing so well we thought we'd better rock some gear...while it fits ;) This isn't the best picture of Jude, but you should see the other shot, he looks terrified!
Last Monday was our 7 year anniversary. Jason switched his normal 'Friday' off to Monday and we spent the day as a family. We went to Beaver Park in Cedar Rapids. They have an 'Old McDonald Farm', which is free and fun! Micah loved seeing the animals. Here Jason and Micah are looking at some ducks. Oh, and I lost my phone on this trip too. Brilliant! We finished off the day with a date, complements of Sam Gilbaugh and his awesome servant's heart. We ate some half-priced chicken lips at Graze, walked around the ped mall and enjoyed the company of each other.
Jude being his cute self! He's getting more and more mobile, not crawling by any means, but rolling everywhere and kind of inch-worming along if he's motivated enough. I really can't believe he's old enough to even smile at me, let alone roll. Time has truly flown by.
Micah needed a project, and I needed to take a meal to a friend, so we made sugar cookies. Before you think I'm awesome I have to admit that it was a box mix and I bought the frosting! I have yet to tackle sugar cookies from scratch, I just don't have the umph or desire!
Oh, and we made 'celestial' cookies...moon and stars. We then put fall sprinkles on them, of course!
One evening Jason and I were blessed to have dinner with our friend, Ben, who is leaving soon for North Africa. Our conversation was filled with depth and joy for the Lord. We took this picture so we can put it on our map in Micah's room. Ben is a great man, loyal, honest, REAL, and filled with integrity. He has a desire to follow Christ, even if it means giving up what his flesh loves most. That is not easy to come by, and we greatly enjoyed our evening with him.
I unpacked a few straggling boxes from A YEAR AGO! and Micah found one to play in. He also found a febreeze air freshener in our spare bathroom. Combine the two and you have one awesome fort. He played in there all afternoon!
Bath time! He doesn't mind the bath, but HATES drying off! I cheered him up before taking this picture, usually he just screams the whole time!
These were taken towards the beginning of the month, for Jude's 5 month picture. It's fun to see how much he's changed in just a few weeks. I don't think we'll be needing Micah's shorts much longer. I've kept a few pair out, but packed the rest away. It's getting chilly here! I LOVE fall!
3 comments:
Your boys are adorable! You seem to be enjoying your time at home with them.
I can not believe Jude! He is looking like such a handsome little man! Great pics :)
Love catching up! What great KC outfits! We should have done some pix in our gear too before they lose a game...hopefully we will have another week or more!
Post a Comment