Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Photo Shoot

This past week we had our great friend, who is very very talented take our pictures. Here is her photography-blog. If you are local and looking for a great photographer, I HIGHLY recommend her. Plus she's just a cool gal!

We headed out to the Raptor Center, near Lake McBride. Neither Jason nor I had been out there. Not only was it a great place to take pictures, but there were some awesome birds to see. I particularly enjoyed the owls. They are so quiet, strong, and beautiful. All of the birds there were found injured, so they are taken care of at the raptor center. Some eventually leave and are re-introduced into the wild, others have been there for over 20 years.


We all had fun, in case you can't tell.

Micah surprised us all with his 'cheesy-ness' and willingness to be photographed. This photo was totally spontaneous. He was cracking us up the whole time.


These two pictures capture our little 'dude' well.


Jude isn't looking forward, but we'll take what we can get with an 18 month old. At least he wasn't screaming.

This picture captures life in the Blackley home well.


As a mommy, I love this picture. I hope that I am this caring and attentive to my kids all of the time. I know I'm not, but it helps to see that it's possible ;)

I love how Missy's photography captures real life, in a beautiful way. This picture is very special and captures Jason's love for his boys so well.

If you want to see more, or if your family and want copies, let us know. We only have 66 photographs to choose from!

A special Thank You to the dear Missy Isbell for her handiwork and personal care. You're the best!

No comments: