We've finally gotten some snow here. I was beginning to wonder if it would ever come!
A few days after the first snow fell, we bundled up and played outside for a while. I feel like this is the first time Micah has really gotten to enjoy the snow. Although he's 3, and should've enjoyed it last year, we had a small one to bundle up, so we didn't play outside much. This year is different, and although Jude isn't quite as enthusiastic about the snow, he's still enjoying it and more independent than last year.
I think I uploaded these in reverse order, and Lord knows I'm not re-doing it, so watch the one with Micah standing in front of the snowman first.
The death of the snowman, which happens in the other video, happened the next day.
1 comment:
Too cute! Looks like he is having lots of fun - Jude will eventually.
Post a Comment