Saturday, October 25, 2008











One week old today, Micah has already grown so much. He is a great little man and we are absolutly loving parenthood...even at 3 am! He loves being held while sleeping, so that is our biggest challenge, I have spent the last 3 nights on the couch holding him while he sleeps...I can't say that I mind. ;)
And....now he's crying because he's hungry. Just wanted to post a few pictures for those dying to see more!

6 comments:

Abby said...

He is just precious!! What a blessing for your family. I'm so happy for all three of you. Congratulations!

Teresa said...

Awwwww! THANK YOU for the post and the pictures! Aunt Emily- you are positively beaming! We have been so anxious and excited to see how you're doing and want to be careful to allow you time, so these photos help us. How beautiful and precious little Micah is! We look forward to helping you love and cuddle this blessing! (Grandpa is convinced Micah must already be able to say "daddy".)

theknittels said...

What a cuties!

Prachar family said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! What a precious adorable boy! What a blessing in such a small bundle! We are so happy for you three! Thanks for the photos!
Travis

Marner Family said...

Too Cute ... love the photos, keep the coming. Hope the days and nights reverse here for you soon. -b

Leah said...

micah is beautiful! good job guys!
oh and . . .
TAG! you're it!
check out my blog and play along!!!