Daddy and his boys! What a handsome group of men! And I love 'em all!!!
Don't worry, no harm was done to our eldest child in the production of this picture. No permanent harm anyway! Jason has always loved to rough house with Micah, but its just beginning to get more fun! Micah is starting to retaliate and fight back a little. Now we just have to show him the difference between rough housing with Daddy and rough housing with Mamma and Jude!
I love this kid! He's really starting to communicate more, which changes everything. Some of the change could be done without, like the little fits he throws just to test our authority! On the other hand, it is so fun to hear him say new words and to tell me what he is doing or wants! I have a feeling we have our work cut out for us!!!
Poor little baldie!!! This is Micah's one month picture, just to compare between him and Jude. They definitely look like brothers, but not identical.
Jude has a pound, maybe two, on Micah at this age...plus he still has his hair ;)
I am fully aware that most of my posts lately have consisted of pics and maybe a few captions. That's the best this sleep deprived brain can do at this point! Sometime, hopefully soon, I will surface and begin to make sense again! ;)
5 comments:
Oh-love the pictures! Thanks for keeping up even when sleep-deprived!!
The boys are so cute. I heard that you aren't coming back....We'll miss you! Enjoy raising your beautiful family. Happy Mother's Day!
Such cuties! Wow time goes so quickly!
Oh man I can't wait to meet that little guy!!! Hope you had a great mothers day because you really are such a wonderful mom. I love you and miss your whole family!
So cute! Love them getting their pictures taken with the numbers. Great idea!
Post a Comment