Micah is sleeping more and so I am finding it challenging to get laundry done in an efficeint manner, as our washer and dryer are in his 'room'. If I start a load right when he gets up then I can put it in the dryer while he sleeps, that is unless there is something loud like overall buckles or change in there! Oh well, at least we don't have to take our laundry to the money hogg laundrymat.
***Disclaimer: Jason and I cannot figure out how to spell efficeint~and we're too lazy to look it up! So, we know its probably spelled wrong, but oh well.
2 comments:
Ha! I do say that a lot, don't I?! Or, I mean, the kids say that a lot... :)
I think it's "efficient"... anyway I also think Micah is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, seriously very, very photogenic at least (since I've never actually "seen" him) love & prayers, Laura
Post a Comment